Falcon Media House Limited
Website Terms and Conditions
Falcon Media House Limited shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of this website or the reliance on information in it. The content of this paragraph and its disclaimers and exclusions shall apply to the maximum extent permissible by applicable laws. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Falcon Media House Limited has used reasonable care to ensure that the information appearing on this website is accurate and up to date. Whilst care has been taken to prevent the occurrence of errors and omissions the user of this website should not take the accuracy of the information for granted. None of the material contained in this website is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
Falcon Media House Limited has no control over the use to which the information within this website may be put and shall not be liable for any loss or damage either direct, indirect or consequential arising out of or in connection with the use of such information. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
Falcon Media House Limited cannot be held liable for the content of all of the websites to which this website links. Users of this website link to other websites at their own risk and use those websites according to the terms and conditions of use of those websites.
You may not use the Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
You agree that You will not:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or sell any part of the Website in contravention of this Agreement;
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Website;
- any equipment or network on which the Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Website.
English law applies with respect to contents of this website. The courts in England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with this Website.